Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Newborn Photos

Jack only has a couple more weeks before he is out of that range where he is considered a newborn/infant (I think that is three months), so I figured I better hurry up and share his Newborn Photos before they are too totally irrelevant!  

Jack was actually 3 weeks old when we had these taken, but especially looking back on them now, he still looks so teeny tiny!  He's not as squishy and sleepy as those first few newborn days, but I still love the way the photos turned out.  

Our photographer Rieza of Mona Risa Smile Photography did a wonderful job. She is a baby whisperer!

































Now THIS is the face we were used to seeing much of the time at this point in his life





...aaaaannnndddd.. he's done with pictures! :-)
 photo signature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Jack is just precious at every stage. THese photos are such a wonderful keepsake. Not the mention this entire blog. Have you reserved www.jackandrewhemmasi.com yet? No pressure, but I feel like he will need his own URL soon, he's getting famous. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congratulations! This is the first I have seen of your beautiful baby boy... he is so handsome! Congratulations again and enjoy this amazing time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!