Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Thursday, August 07, 2014

{Hidden Baby Chronicles} 5 Weeks - An Appleseed

April 17, 2014

Tried a new location for photos this week... not feeling it.  Also, there is an fact a tiny appleseed in each of my hands...
I am officially 5 weeks pregnant today- a little over a month.  That's crazy to me- especially since it hasn't even been a week yet since I found out.  This week my baby has moved up from a poppy seed to a whopping apple seed. 
Isn't he/she cute?!
 
-Epiphany of the Week: Yep, still pregnant.  Duh. Not really an epiphany, but I did break down and take another (my third) pregnancy test.  Since I really don't have many symptoms at all, I think I just needed some reassurance.  That line was full on bright blue before I even had time to put the cap on the test.  That was definitely reassuring!  I guess it just still hasn't really sunk in yet...

-Symptoms: Hardly any at all.  Which again, worries me for some reason.  I have had some mild cramping off and on, but apparently that is very normal.  Still pretty yawn-y during the day, but I don't actually feel all that tired. 

-On My Mind: It's weird to go about my everyday life, work, etc. knowing that I am pregnant and not having anyone else know.  It's especially a strange feeling when I talk to family or friends on the phone.  Inevitably I get the question, "so anything new going on with you?"  It's hard to answer, "Nope, same old, same old."  We haven't really decided yet when we will tell family and then when we will tell friends and the general public... but I can see how it will get harder and harder to keep the secret as time goes on.  Although, it is kind of fun too to have this little secret all to ourselves for a while longer. 

-Notable Happenings From Last Week: I purchased my first case of CAFFEINE FREE Diet Dr. Pepper (and yes, in my world, this is indeed a notable happening).  And much to my surprise, I was happy to find that it really didn't taste anywhere near as awful as I had expected it to.  This will be a much easier change to make than I thought- phew. 



 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!