Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three Years

Three years ago (December 18, 2010), I got to marry this guy.


Happy 3rd Anniversary to my wonderful husband!  I can't believe it has been three years already- it has truly flown by!  While each year has been full of love and adventures, I do have to say that this past year has been my favorite yet.  We spent our entire third year of marriage living in Australia, working very hard (mostly you), and traveling more than some people get to in a lifetime.  I feel like during our third year of marriage, we learned to depend and rely on each other more than ever.  And because of that, we became a team that I am really proud of.  Thank you for another amazing year, David!  I can't wait to see what (and where) year four brings us! 

 
 
 
And in case you just happened to want to see more wedding photos :-) ...

http://animoto.com/play/0xgeJ3o0XSpfaz1RaQsmTw

 photo signature.jpg

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!