Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

Snail Mail Collective {October}

For the October Snail Mail Collective, I was paired with Charlie from Curious Charlie.  You can learn more about the Snail Mail Collective blogger mail exchange HERE.  I had fun getting to know Charlie through emails and her blog.  It was interesting to be paired with another American expat living in Australia.  Charlie is from San Francisco, and is lucky enough to live in one of my favorite cities in Australia- Melbourne. 

Charlie's gift was so generous and creative!  She even had each item individually wrapped, so that made it really fun to open.

 
I love everything she included, and I've even already used the nail polish :-) 


See that cute little owl card?  She made that!  And those pink and white paper stars in the glass container?  She made those, too!  Totally impressed! 

Thanks, Charlie!

 photo signature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it. :) I also made the 'red dot'. Did you find the swatch stick?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!