Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Old Family Photos


Monday, September 30: Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.
 
If the majority of my material belongings weren't in storage (or a safe deposit box) halfway around the world, I probably would have chosen to share a photo of a pearl necklace that my grandmother gave to me a few years ago.  Or the necklace that has a small diamond in it from my great grandmother's wedding ring.  But since I don't have access to those things here, I'll share a couple old photos that have special meaning to me. 
 
This first photo is one of my favorites of my mom and dad.  I think this was taken before they were even married.  Aren't they so beautiful/handsome?!  And just babies! 
 
 
I also always love looking at old wedding photos- whether I know the bride and groom or not.  But in this case, I do :-)  These are photos of both sets of my grandparents on their wedding days.  How gorgeous are they?! 
 
 
 
  photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!