Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Evolution of a Sunset - 1770

These photos were taken from the balcony of our amazing beach shack in the town of 1770.  Although we were on the East coast of Australia, we were able to watch the sun set over the ocean because we were on a bay that was actually west-facing.  At any rate, this sunset was one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.  I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking...

Can you spot my mom sitting on the beach?
 
 

 
 
 
I mean seriously.  Is this real life?!

 photo signature.jpg

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Megan! I love how you captured its transformation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Absolutely stunning photographs. What a beautiful place to be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous views! This looks like such a relaxing and beautiful place!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a dream location and sunset, that's for sure!

      Delete
  4. holy crap, these are gorgeous! The last one looks like it's out of a dream. I just found your blog....I've been obsessed with Australia for a while now, so I'm going to follow you and just live vicariously through your travels (until I can visit myself. It. will. happen.) haha.
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE sunsets! Oh my goodness, I could look at these pictures all day :D I can't wait to visit now! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them! Are you visiting Australia soon? You'll LOVE it!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!