Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Glimpses of N Zed

I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus, because I am currently traveling in New Zealand! I've been here a little over a week now, and have already entertained thoughts of never returning. :) But I suppose my husband wouldn't like that. So I guess I'll at least have to go back and retrieve him. New Zealand is just so beautiful! It is difficult to capture in photos but here are a few glimpses. I can't wait to get home and sort through all my photos and write about my experiences here.

















7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was probably one of the most beautiful countries I've ever visited!

      Delete
  2. these are amazing! so jealous...here in houston :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It WAS amazing, but Houston is great, too. I miss it way more than I anticipated. In fact, I was just reading that Houston was listed as one of the NY Times Top 40 Places to visit in the world! Go Houston!

      Delete
  3. Hi Megan! Your New Zealand pictures are simply beautiful! I hope you will post some more,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, cut off there! It's snowing in Budapest, so id love to see more of beautiful New Zealand! Enjoy the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Zealand was insanely beautiful- majestic really. I just got back yesterday. After I sort through the piles of laundry, I will definitely begin sorting through my photos and composing some blog posts!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!