Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2 Years

Two years ago today- December 18, 2010, I got to marry my best friend.  It was a day that I will remember forever.  A day full of love, family, friends, fun, and dancing.  It was the perfect day, and I wouldn't have changed anything about it.  It was is also (still to this day), the first and ONLY time I have ever seen my husband cry. :-)

I don't think either of us imagined that we would be celebrating two years of marriage in Australia, but here we are!  And I wouldn't want to share this adventure with anyone else.  Happy Anniversary, David!  Here's to the next 2, 10, 20, and many many more... wherever in the world we may be celebrating!
 
And of course, I can't resist sharing just a few photos of that special day! :-) 
 
 
 
 
Ok, fine- I couldn't pick just a few, so here's a slideshow our photographer made of some of the highlights of the day.  Enjoy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!