Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello, Internets!

Here goes nothing...

I've been thinking about, debating, and meaning to start blog for quite a while now.  Even before I came to Australia.  I just, well, procrastinated (surprise), and decided it was more fun (and less work) to just creep and lurk on other people's blogs :-)  That's normal, right? 

Well, I finally committed, and here it is! 



Finn the Koala and I would like to welcome you to "Neither Here Nor There!"

I chose "Neither Here Nor There" for my blog name, because it hints a bit at the fact that we are living abroad, travelling, and in general all over the place for the next few years.  I also liked the name, because it kind of describes my writing style- which can probably be described as all. over. the. place... and let's be honest, usually about mostly unimportant topics.  On "Neither Here Nor There," you will probably find a range of topics ranging from: daily life, to travel recaps, to general ramblings, etc.  I wanted to pick a title that wasn't too specific to Australia, because I HOPE that if this blogging thing goes well, I will continue this blog even after we've returned to the U.S. 

I hope that this blog will be a place for my friends and family back in the US to stay in touch and updated our life and adventures in Australia, even though we are far away- and maybe even a way to build connections with other bloggers out there.  And of course, I look forward to having a place to store my memories of our experiences- both exciting and not so much.   

7 comments:

  1. awesome Megan! Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the blog posts rolling, I am loving hearing about your Australian life! Chad cannot believe you are holding a real koala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Meggers. I look forward to hearing about all your adventures down under. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for your blog, meggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love this already! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you Megan! Everything looks beautiful! Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO glad you started a blog. I just read all of your posts so far and all I can say is that it will be so fun to follow along on your adventure down under! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!